FRACTIONAL CFO SERVICES
Strong financial leadership to strategise, plan and then execute to increase revenue and improve profitability is a keystone of business success and a highly specialised skill. Having access to a Chief Financial Officer can be out of reach due to cost, but what if you could employ theses skills on a more cost-effective part-time basis?
Fifth Eagle’s Part-Time CFO service provides fractional CFO skills and experience through an on-demand model, supporting private and public companies to address challenges and many other trigger events which may give rise to needing high-level financial support at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
Our advice includes:
- Company Secretary and Public Officer
- Board and Advisory Board Members – Advisory, Audit, Governance
- Project managers or steering committee members
- Start-up or early-stage financial management
- Transaction advice such as M&A, IPO preparation, or technology deployment
- Taking on third-party funding
- Off-loading accounting department management from business owners
- Managing, mentoring and on-boarding of new finance leadership, and developing the in-house finance team
- Process improvements and upgrading the effectiveness of the finance function
- Annual budgeting and ongoing monitoring of actual results