FRACTIONAL CFO SERVICES
Strong financial leadership to strategise, plan and then execute to increase revenue and improve profitability is a keystone of business success and a highly specialised skill. Having access to a Chief Financial Officer can be out of reach due to cost, but what if you could employ theses skills on a more cost-effective part-time basis?
Fifth Eagle’s Part-Time CFO service provides fractional CFO skills and experience through an on-demand model, supporting private and public companies to address challenges and many other trigger events which may give rise to needing high-level financial support at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
Our advice includes:
- Company Secretary and Public Officer
- Board and Advisory Board Members – Advisory, Audit, Governance
- Project managers or steering committee members
- Start-up or early-stage financial management
- Transaction advice such as M&A, IPO preparation, or technology deployment
- Taking on third-party funding
- Off-loading accounting department management from business owners
- Managing, mentoring and on-boarding of new finance leadership, and developing the in-house finance team
- Process improvements and upgrading the effectiveness of the finance function
- Annual budgeting and ongoing monitoring of actual results
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We engage Fifth Eagle for finance and HR services. The business world is ever evolving and it’s easy to get caught up in the day to day and sometimes lose sight of the bigger picture. It was refreshing to work with Fifth Eagle professionals to gain fresh external insights and this certainly refocuses the overall strategy. The team at Fifth Eagle is highly professional and very easy to deal with. Highly recommended!